Wednesday 7 April 2010

Ladan Lashkari: If this girl can succeed - so can you!

About Ladan Lashkari
Hello and welcome to this blog! It’s a pleasure to see you here.

My name is Ladan Lashkari and I’m the publisher of this blog.

I was born and grew up in the beautiful Tehran, Iran . Now I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia .

Now before you judge me based on where I live , I invite you to read this article from Eric Holmlund (a respected Internet marketing expert) about my success story.

You can also see 130+ people’s comments about this story there too.

I started my first online business when I was at the old age of 16. I used to go to high school at that time so on top of school lessons and other things, I worked hard to manage my time to get the most for my exciting business adventures.

And guess how much I earned in the first year of doing business online?

An amazing amount of $8. Yes! Only 8 bucks for working hard for an entire year besides school.

It was because of various reasons, including having to start from step -100 for not being able to get a credit card, cash USD checks, use PayPal, and many other things that you can also discover in this featured story .

But that didn’t stop me .

Neither the fact that everyone was trying to prove this "online stuff" for making money, doesn’t work. (These comments sound familiar to you too?)

So fast-forward to a couple of years later, I was already making more money every month than 95% of people do after 30 years of work experience … being at the age of only 19 .

Here are some of my most popular websites:

Find Best-Selling Product Ideas
One Day eBook
Web Profit HQ
InfoProfit Club Affiliate Program

List Profit Club
Now the question is…

"How Can I help YOU?"

Would you like to triple your website traffic … in less than 21 days?

Would you like to grow your opt-in list and get a lot more loyal subscribers that will buy from you over and over?

Would you like to increase your sales by making your marketing strategy and using more powerful and proven techniques?

Then I can help you!

I have worked as an Internet marketing consultant with dozens of businesses in all over the world, and have helped them grow their business and increase their profits.

The question is, do YOU want to be the next?


Simply contact me and let me know more about your business. Then we will start working together and I’ll help you transform your business success.

My consulting fee is $300 an hour . So with an easy $300 investment, you are going to receive powerful advice and creative ideas to take your business and profits to the next level.

Wish you much success,

Ladan Lashkari

No comments:

Post a Comment